Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Reclaiming The Body (Day 1)

Hello there! So I decided Sunday night, super late, that I was going to start my Reset yesterday instead of waiting until Wednesday. I am just ready to get my life on track, and if I get super emotional or go nuts, I guess people will just have to deal with me, right? That's why you surround yourself with people who love you unconditionally.
 
I woke up today feeling suuuper tired. I am pretty sure that had a lot to do with not falling asleep until midnight or later, and having to get up at 5:30. I always tend to do this after weekend, not really sure why.
 
I then got up and cooked me some eggs for my breakfast. Now those who know me, will know how surprising this is. I am the kind of person who literally pushes it until the last possible moment to get my butt out of bed and be to work on time. You want an example? I get up at 5:35, to be out of the house at 5:50.. But I am feeling pretty dang excited to get this thing rolling.


Of course sporting my Ultimate Reset Bracelet. It's keeping me motivated & determined!
 
So I got to work at 6:00 and that was when I put my Mineralize into my water and took two of my Optimize pills. Were those two words gibberish? Those are the supplements I am taking. I was really nervous about the Mineralize, because it's salt and I wasn't sure about drinking salty water... But it actually doesn't taste salty. It tasts different that's for sure, it's almost like flat water maybe.? I don't know it's hard to explain, but it's not too bad at all. I am also drinking distilled water, because it is the most pure water.
 
I drank a whole gallon of water! What?! Oh and yes I drank the last bit with a straw, out of the jug.
 

I got pretty hungry about 9:30 so I drank more of my water and tried the Alkalinize. I was absolutely terrified to drink this! It is a dark green color, and I have heard it's salty and tastes like grass. That sounds delish right.? Ugh yikes. (I will post a picture from day two for you to see how yummy it looks!) But I can say that it wasn't awful! It's certainly not my favorite thing to drink, but I can certainly handle it. It wasn't salty, and it reminded me of a very strong tea with a little after taste of grass. It's kind of amazing how different things can taste to different people. Then I had a snack which was an apple and peanut butter. The plan says to have your snack after dinner, but I work longer hours in the morning so I have my snack in the morning. I then had some soup and a salad loaded with veggies for lunch. Super yummy!
 
Then I went most of the afternoon feeling pretty great. I was never really hungry or felt like I was starving. So I didn't eat again until about 6. I was able to have real potatoes, and I loved that!! Potatoes.. well carbs in general are my absolute favorite. I am pretty sure I could live on spaghetti and steak & potatoes. Oh yum!
 
My Meals for Day 1.
 
After dinner about 7:00 I felt really tired, sluggish, and just zoned out. I didn't even pay attention to my show! Law & Order:SVU bay bay! I tried to be in bed pretty early, and got home about 8:00, but since I drank so much water before bedtime, I was up about 50 times peeing! Okay maybe I exageratted there, but not by much! I can say that I feel like my first day was a complete success. Let's hope that day two through twenty one can be just as great! Stay tuned! :)
 



2 comments:

  1. Good luck Ashlee & thanks for sharing your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got this! I can't wait to see your results.

    ~mom

    ReplyDelete