Saturday, April 20, 2013

Can I Be A Baby Again.?

Hey everyone! I know what you're probably thinking, "Girl, it isn't Friday, AND you missed last Friday too!" Okay, maybe you aren't thinking that, but I would be if I was you. 

Sorry I have been so MIA. My life has been crazy busy and I've been making some major life decisions  that I will possibly be telling you about when it all happens. I had every intention of doing this blog yesterday, but it just didn't work out. It might be late, but at least I am doing one, right?

Another reason I didn't do a blog last week is because my motivation and my commitment has been seriously lacking. I am not sure what my deal is, but I need to get it under control. This is ridiculous! I just seem to have no willpower, no motivation, no energy, no nothing. I just want to sit around and do nothing, and believe me that is doing absolutely no good! 

I need this shirt!

So anyway! I wanted to let you guys in a little somethin', somethin' I am going to be starting on Wednesday which I hope will be the kick in the butt I need! It's called... drum roll please.. The Ultimate Reset! 

Now some of you may have heard of this and know what is, and some of you may be asking, "What the heck is The Ultimate Reset?" Well to put it simply, it's a cleanse, detox, and reset without all of the harsh chemicals or starvation. It's a 21 day, 3 phase program. I will be taking some natural supplements and eating 3 meals a day and 1 snack. I have been wanting to do this forever, so with my lack of determination being at an all time low, I decided that it was time to just go for it. I like to call it "Spring Cleaning."



I have talked to multiple people about this program, and from what they have told me it just all around makes you feel better. They say you lose an average of 15-20 pounds, but that's just a bonus and the real results come from the way you feel. They say they sleep better, and have more energy. I mean, how couldn't you? It's cleaning your body of all the toxins that you have taken in over the years. It will reset your body to when you were a baby and put you back in working order! I can say that I am sooo excited about this, but I am also pretty nervous. I do feel determined to stick this through! Kind of ironic with me mentioning my lack of determination up above..

So, the plan is that I will be posting daily during The Reset. I will be keeping you all updated on how I feel, what I eat, and of course my results. I did some grocery shopping today, and it's a lot of foods I have never eaten before. Like seaweed?? Uhm yeah, pretty nervous to try that.. But I keep telling myself that it's all for the best and it's going to be worth it! Oh! And Whole Foods is now my favorite store. See, I live in a rinky dink town with absolutely nothing! I am not exaggerating, the closest Walmart is 50 miles away. Yeah, you read that right. What am I thinking, huh? 



I am going to be eating a lot of fruits and veggies, and trying new things. I am excited. Change is a good thing and I love fruits! I could probably live on fruits. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Speaking of fruits... I am addicted to juicing! I absolutely love it. I cleaned out my fridge today for my new groceries and found a bunch of fruits that are on the verge of going bad, so what did I do? Yup you guessed it, I juiced the heck out of them and a made a yummy drink! Mom and dad even approved of it. If you don't have a juicer, I highly recommend it! Not only is it good for you, but it's delish also!



Well it's pretty late, and I have church in the morning so I should probably be getting to bed. I am pretty tired now that I think about it.. So I start my reset on Wednesday, and as I said I will be posting every night at the end of my day. I am excited, and I am glad to have you all along side me as I do this. It's going to be an amazing 21 days. Bring It On!
Goodnight you sexy people!


No comments:

Post a Comment