Monday, April 29, 2013

Phase 1 Complete!

Hey everyone. I am so sorry that I have been MIA the end of the week! I fell off the wagon for 2 days. It wasn't bad, but I got really sick and didn't eat, but when I did eat it wasn't food on this meal plan. I got right back on the crazy train though and finished off the rest of Phase/Week 1 going strong! I was scared to death to weigh this morning, but I decided to just go for it and *drum roll*....... I was down 4.6 pounds!! I am so excited about this! I was certainly hoping for more, but when I fell off for 2 days and still lost that's pretty dang exciting! So that just gave me the push to go even harder for the next two weeks!

I haven't really noticed a significant difference this week, but I think part of that is falling off of course, so I will have to let you know about Phase/Week 2. I can say that I am ready to get to Phase/Week 3 because that's mainly fruits & veggies. Oh and lots and lots of salads! I can honestly say that I have cooked more this week then I probably have in my whole entire life. How sad is that?!

I think I must be sleeping better though. Usually on my 4 day weekend I will sleep all afternoon & just lounge around the whole weekend, but this weekend I was super productive. I was up about 8 every single morning, actually feeling pretty good, and I got a lot accomplished. I am not ready to go back to work tomorrow, but then I guess I never really am.

Since I pretty much did the whole week I don't really have a whole lot to tell you. I think I pretty much summed it all up pretty well. I will be much better this week, I promise you all!

I haven't had any headaches, which most people get. I think that's because I am not a big caffeine drinker so I am not having any withdrawls. I though that I would have sugar withdrawls, but I haven't thankfully. I have been craving it something fierce, but the fruit and staying full is helping that out a lot. I am hoping at the end of this when I crave something sweet I can just grab some fruit and be good to go.

The yummy green stuff.. NOT!
 
This week I had been feeling pretty hungry, but I have also been half assing the meals. I either don't have something, or I am in a hurry and don't have time to prepare it. I need to hire a personal chef! I went grocery shopping for the week though and plan on preparing my meals ahead of time.

I also haven't been taking pictures of my meals because I got my phone wet and have left it unplugged/dead hoping to save it. I think I will have my dad take it in to work and see if they can see if it's able to be saved. Wish me luck! My phone is my lifeline!! Well until tomorrow.. Bye!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment