Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My Loves, My Life.

What's up people? It's me!!
 I'll give you a cookie if you know who I got that from. Or maybe fruits & veggies instead. This is supposed to be a healthy blog after all.
 
So I have been contemplating and trying to come up with a schedule for all of this craziness. I have decided that I will post new blogs on Friday's. Now if that sticks, that will be a miracle. I tend to be spontaneous and just do things in the spur of moment, and some times I will probably not be able to wait till Friday! Just stay tuned, okay?!
 
Anyways! I promised you guys I would tell you a little about my fur kiddos. I love to talk about them, so hopefully this doesn't end up being crazy long... Sorry in advance!
 
So my very first kid has been with me for about 8 or 9 years. He is my favorite little or should I say BIG kitty, Tigger.
 
 
I don't have too many pictures of this handsome little fella, and if I do it's usually in very unflattering positions, that I am pretty sure he would disapprove of me sharing with you. See he loves to sit on his bum with his legs wide open, and just chill. I just don't understand, but to each their own right? I got him when I was pretty young, and he's the coolest cat. He shakes, yes that's what I said, shakes, like the dog command. I will do some digging and see if I can find any pictures of him doing it. Oh, and he's a mouthy one. If I leave him at all, I get a talking too when I get home, for hours! But I definitely adore him.
 
My next kiddo is the only guy I need in my life. That would be my Roscoe.
 
 
This was him from a couple years ago, and yes I do dress my dogs up for Halloween. He doesn't look like he hates it too much does he? Cutest little pumpy umpkin ever! For years, I never had any problem with him, he was just mellow and slept his life away. Lately though, things have changed. He has become so naughty! Tsk tsk. I had to take him to the vet because he decided he wanted to eat some pain pills that were for my other puppy. Oh, and there for a while I came home to shredded plastic plates, water bottles, paper cups, toys, pretty much anything you could think of. So after 7 years of being a good boy, Mr. Naughty Boy got himself a kennel, and he's not too happy about that. He's been a big part of my life, and I hope I have him for many, many more years.
 
Now onto the craziest, silliest, and the most lovey kid ever. This is my baby girl, Lainey.
 
 
Isn't my girl gorgeous? I don't even know where to begin with Lainey. I've had her for almost 2 years. She was definitely Heaven sent, and as my aunt says, we're pretty sure she was made just for me. I got her at a rough time in my life, and I was just getting ready to move into my own place. I decided that Roscoe needed a friend, so I got online and found this gem. I loved her right away, well I take that back, we had our up and downs when she was a puppy. She NEVER wanted to sleep. She kept me up all night long, and when I wouldn't take her out, she would pull everything off my headboard and onto my head... Oh the stories I have. Have you seen Marley & Me? Yup that would be how she is. She was a naughty pup, but with age she has gotten much better. She gives the best hugs, the best cuddles, and she's just amazing. She's got a personality like no other. I love this girl more than life.
 
And last, but most definitely not least is my rambunctious, crazy, Kiara.
 
 
I know, she looks sweet and innocent in this picture, but looks can fool you! I always joke around and call her "Satan's Spawn", but that is so far from the truth. The reason I call her this, is because she gets this look in her eye right before she pounces you! She pretty much bares her teeth at you if you do anything at all, just playing of course! I got her about 6 months after Lainey, because Lainey & Roscoe didn't play together(as I said, he used to just sleep his life away), so I figured Lainey now needed another buddy! I know, I'm nuts! Kiara has been a great dog! She loooves to play with toys. I'm pretty sure she could play 24/7 if you'd let her. You throw the toy, and then she brings it back, sets it in your lap, and then will stare at you, and occasionally scratch at you, until you throw it again. I have a toy box in the living room, and also in the bedroom to keep her occupied! Haha. This girl is the final piece to my little fur family, and she makes my world turn.
 
Well I think I have given you the basic information about these crazy kids. I will probably be posting so much more about them, because they are just that, my children. They are a huge part of who I am, and they go everywhere with me. I wouldn't trade these 4 for anything.
 
 
 
Here's another picture of what my bed looks like at night.. Yeah they rule the house.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Our lives would be so boring without these kiddos. Love them tons!

    ReplyDelete